Thursday, August 10, 2006

Why am I in This Class??

Getting to study the mechanics of the human brains and the mystery of human nature is truly a golden oppurtunity for any student. Where else can you study that, if not the psychology class? Without hesitation, I decided to move from the overcrowded IB Business class to IB Psychology when I heard there's a class at the same time. So here I am...

Psychology is broader than Business, and since I'm not planning to major Business for my Bachelor Degree (more interested in doing Engineering), IB Psychology HL will benefit me more than any other social science courses, and plus it's my personal interest as well.

I want give reasons to most of the things happening in my daily life. I want to have a better, more logical, and more intelligent explanations to any event (why certain people act the way they do, why this, why that??), not just "God knows".

~Daniel

2 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger Pang LoR said...

Nice post. Your reason for studying Psychology is somewhat similar to mine. I think it is really interesting to learn about people. I bet we'll enjoy the class ^^.

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Peter Anthony @ SAS said...

Daniel
I certainly agree that psychology is a much broader subject than most and you will also gain the bonus of better understanding yourself and others. Hope you enjoy the class. Good to be teaching you again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home