Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Big Issues...

I did an in-class survey to find out about myself in terms of: rationality (score of 25) vs irrationality (score of 0); stability (score of 25) vs change (score of 0); nature (score of 25) vs nurture (score of 0). The first two results were as expected, but I was surprised about the final one. Here are my results:
  • 19: toward rational, true.
  • 10: toward change, true.
  • 16: toward nature, very false.

What happened to that last one? I always believe firmly that a person's thinking, behavior, and personality are all influenced by their families, cultures, and society. This is my idea: a child who is raised by an uncivilized society will NEVER be as successful in the real world as a child being raised by a warm, educational family, even if his IQ is double the other guy. I'm still not convinced by the survey result...

~Daniel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home